Help/Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many people have you served?
In the past three years, over one billion people have been to our Web sites.
2. How many people have received free gifts?
We've sent our customers over 10,000 laptops. We also offer a total of 47,000 unique gifts, including name brand electronics, gift cards, and designer clothing.
3. Is shipping and handling free?
Yes! We pay for shipping and handling.
4. Is my gift new?
Absolutely. We supply factory-fresh products only. We want you to be happy.
5. How long have you been in business?
We've been supplying happy customers with gifts for over 10 years, and we're still going strong.
6. Is everyone eligible?
To qualify to become a Member, you must be over eighteen (18) years of age and a resident of the United States. Employees and relatives of the Company, and persons residing with such individuals, are not eligible to become Members. Only one gift is permitted from Y R Central per person and/or household for one year after your registration date. Corporations, businesses and governmental entities are also not eligible to become Members or otherwise participate. For purposes of this Agreement, "United States" shall be defined as the fifty (50) states of the Union and territories including Midway Islands, Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Virgin Islands, Micronesia, Marshall Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau and Guam.
7. Will I be obligated to you in any way in the future?
Not at all. The gift is yours when you complete the program requirements. There are no additional obligations.
8. How many gifts can I receive?
Your household can receive one gift from Y R Central sites per year. We have thousands of offers, though. So, you have a variety of amazing choices. In fact, check out our bonus page for more incredible offers.
9. How do I register for a gift on your Web site?
Begin by entering your contact information on our registration form. Then follow the Web site instructions by signing up for the required number of offers.
10. How do I check the status of my gift?
Visit the Gift Status page on our Web site. After you've signed up for an offer, the offer will be displayed on that page as "Pending Verification". Before you can receive your gift, the third-party advertising sponsors who participate in our program must confirm that you have fulfilled the offer requirements. When we receive notification that you've completed the offer the status of your offer will change from "Offers Started" to "Pending Verification". When we receive final offer confirmation, the status of your offer will change from "Pending Verification" to "Satisfied".
You can also check the status of your Refer-A-Friend offer if you have invited any friends. Once each of your friends has completed the required number of offers, the status section next to your friend's email address will be displayed as "qualified".
11. What are offers?
Offers include trial offers, credit cards, product offers, service offers, other low-cost or commercial offers, and Refer-a-Friend offers. Some offers require a purchase to be made, while others are free trials that convert to paying obligations or free applications that do not require an initial purchase. Others require approval or activation of an account. For some credit card-related offers, the card must be activated by making a purchase, transferring a balance, or getting a cash advance for the applicable offer to be considered complete.
12. How many offers do I need to complete to get my gift?
The required number of offers is determined by the value of your gift. For example, to receive a $500 gift card, you may need to complete two offers on page 1 (Silver Offers), two offers on page 2 (Gold Offers), and four offers on page 3 (Platinum Offers).
13. Will you show me offers I like?
That's our specialty. During the registration process, we'll pinpoint your interests by asking you a few questions. This will enable us to show you offers for products and services you like and need.
14. How often do you change the offers on each page?
The offers on each page change periodically. We strive to give you a variety of choices to fit your interests. We encourage you to check back often with us for additional offers that may interest you.
15. How do I complete an offer?
Fulfill the offer requirements provided on our Web site. Our advertising sponsors will contact us when you've successfully completed their offers. To be eligible to receive a gift, you must not cancel more than two offers within a 30-day time period. After 30 days, you'll be asked to submit acceptable documentation to validate your full participation in the offers. The Cancellation Limitation applies to either the advertiser's terms and conditions to the applicable Sponsor Offer or the stated Cancellation Limitation, whichever is greater. Documentation will include billing statements (with the account number blacked out except for the last four digits of your account number) showing your transactions and showing that you have participated with the relevant merchant(s) for the past 30 days. Refer-a-Friend Program: When each of your qualified friends has completed the required number of offers on Silver, Gold or Platinum pages and has kept those offers for 30 days, your Refer-a-Friend offer will be considered complete.
16. If I registered for the promotion while the "Cancellation Limitation" was not in effect, will I still be held to the Revised Terms and Conditions?
If you registered for the promotion and completed sponsor offers, the "Cancellation Limitation" will only apply to those offers completed while this policy was in effect.
17. Can I count the survey I filled out as a completed offer?
The purpose of the survey is to learn about your interests. Though it won't count toward your completed offers, it can help us provide you with future offers you'll enjoy.
18. How do I return to the offer pages to review or finish offers?
To return to any of the three main offer pages, simply click on the link provided on the Gift Status page of your member account. From there, you can review and complete additional offers to satisfy requirements for your gift
19. I completed offers but they are not showing up in your system.
Please be patient. It may take four to six weeks before we receive confirmation from our sponsors that you have completed the requirements. Our friendly customer service representatives can always answer questions about your gift status. Please save receipts, order confirmation, records and materials that show your transaction history for each completed offer. You may be asked for copies of these documents during the gift redemption process to verify your transactions with sponsors, and failure to produce the required documents when requested may result in you not receiving completion credit for that sponsor offer. This also applies to you if you choose Refer-a-Friend offers and your friends complete offers that have not appeared in our system.
20. Can I go to the sponsors directly to complete my transactions?
While we encourage direct use of our third-party sponsors and their great offers in the future, we do require you to complete offers through our site in order to receive credit for your participation in our program.
21. My friends and I sent everything to you. Now what happens?
After providing your Billing Statements and the cancellation timeframe has been checked and verified, the "Gift Status" section of your Member Account will be updated accordingly and you will receive a Gift Redemption Voucher for you to print out, complete and mail in for your gift. Once we receive your Gift Redemption Voucher, the Gift Status section of your Member Account will be updated again.
22. When will I get my gift?
You should receive your gift six to eight weeks after mailing in your completed Gift Redemption Voucher. If eight weeks have passed since you mailed in your Gift Redemption Voucher and you still haven't received your gift, please contact our friendly customer service representatives.
23. Can I change my gift?
Once you have registered for a specific gift, it cannot be changed.
24. Can I change or update my contact information, including my e-mail address?
You can update your contact information. However, please make sure to make the necessary updates in the Gift Redemption Voucher you submit as well. Also, retain the original e-mail address you used to sign up, to access your Member Account.
25. Is there any time limit for completing offers?
Complete the required number of offer transactions within 60 days of registering on our Web site. Make sure that you complete all of the steps in the program requirements, including mailing in your Gift Redemption Voucher within 180 days of your sign-up date. If you completed "Refer-a-Friend" offers, each friend you referred must also complete the required number of offers within the 60 day time period in which you registered for the gift.
26. Why might I be asked to provide Proofs of Purchase and/or Proof of Identification?
In case of any discrepancy or an audit regarding the completion of your offers, you may be required to provide proof of completing the offers in question, along with associated statements. In order to protect you, we may request proof of identification, especially when fraud or identity theft may be suspected.
27. Why do I need to have my documents notarized?
The notary section of our Confirmation Form and our Gift Redemption Voucher is present for your protection, as well as ours. This notarization assures us that you are the person who qualified for the gift. It also shows you that no other person can claim your gift.
28. Do I have to pay taxes on my gift?
You are responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes. To comply with federal and state tax codes, we report your receipt of any gifts with a fair market value in excess of Six Hundred Dollars ($600) to the IRS. We must obtain your Social Security Number in order to do this. Federal and state tax authorities will consider your Gift “income.” Please visit www.irs.gov for more information.
29. How do I know whether or not I used a valid link to register for your program?
Our programs are presented to customers by invitation only. This means that you will only receive valid links through our e-mail advertisements, pop-up advertisements, and/or Web page banners. Links obtained from friends or other venues usually are obsolete and will not enable you to qualify for gift redemption.
30. Do I have the option of unsubscribing from the emails?
31. How do I cancel a membership, offer, transaction, purchase, or other agreement with a third party sponsor?
For those questions, please contact the sponsors directly.
32. Is my offer still considered complete if I cancel a membership, trial offer, or other agreement with a third-party sponsor?
Some offers require a purchase to be made, while others are free trials that convert to paying obligations if not canceled or free applications that do not require an initial purchase. Please also be reminded of the "Cancellation Limitation" detailed in the Terms and Conditions which state that you will not be eligible to receive a gift in this promotion if, within 30 days of your sponsor offer initial transaction date, you cancel your participation in more than two sponsor offers you have completed as part of the program requirements. The Cancellation Limitation applies to either the advertiser's terms and conditions to the applicable Sponsor Offer or the stated Cancellation Limitation above, whichever is greater. For example, if the advertiser's trial period is for 30 days, you'll need to keep your participation at least for 30 days.
33. Tell me how to stop pop-ups.
If you are getting an excessive number of pop-ups, it's possible that your computer has been infected by spyware and/or adware. We DO NOT install any type of spyware or adware on your computer and disapprove of its use. Contact your Internet service provider for instructions on removing such programs.
34. How do I Refer-a-Friend?
You may see Refer-a-Friend Offers on Silver, Gold and Platinum offer pages. You can refer multiple friends to assist in completing your offer requirements. You will receive an offer completion credit when qualified friends complete the required number of offers. It may take up to twenty-four hours for your friend to receive their email. If the email cannot be found in the main inbox, please have them check their "spam" folder.
35. If I complete Refer-a-Friend offers, what does my friend have to do to help me get credit?
If you complete Refer-a-Friend offers, each friend you referred must complete the required number of sponsor offers within 60 days following the date that you signed up for the gift. Once they have completed the offers, their sponsor credit will be issued toward completion of your Refer-a-Friend offer requirement.
36. If I complete Refer-a-Friend Offers, how do I check to see if I've received credit for referring a friend?
Please check the "Gift Status" section of your member account. Once each of your friends has completed the required number of offers, the status section next to your friend's email address will display "qualified".
37. If my friend does not qualify can I refer another friend?
38. What are the requirements to be a qualified friend?
- Register using the link provided in the Refer-a-Friend email
- Register with a valid residential address
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Your friend must not reside at the same address as you. His or her name and email address must also be different than yours.
- Your friend must be able to accept emails from the site for which you registered.
- Complete the required number of offers within 60 days of your registration on our Web site.
- A different friend must be referred on each offer page. For example, a friend who was referred on Silver Page cannot be referred again on Gold or Platinum Pages.
- Cannot have generated an offer completion for a friend in the past on this site.
39. How will I know if the friend I invited is qualified?
When you check your gift status, the status section next to your friend's email address will read: "qualified"or "not qualified". The reason will be displayed next to "not qualified" as to why the friend is not qualified.
40. Can my friend be a family member or live in my home?
Your friend can be a family member. However, your friend can meet the qualification criteria if he or she doesn't live in your household.
41. What if my friend already received a gift from your Web site?
If your friend already received a gift from this site, he or she can complete offers that help you get your gift. However, your friend won't be able to get a second gift from this site.
42. How many times can I refer my friend?
You can refer your friend only once for this site.
43. What happens if my friend doesn't complete the required number of offers within 60 days of my registration?
You will need to complete another offer to qualify for your gift.
44. Can my friend cancel offers?
Please check the Cancellation Limitations detailed in the Terms and Conditions, which state that you will not be eligible to receive a gift in this promotion if, within 30 days, your friend cancels sponsor offers. The Cancellation Limitation applies to either the advertiser's terms and conditions to the applicable Sponsor Offer or the stated Cancellation Limitation above, whichever is greater.
45. If a friend of mine invited me, can I qualify for a gift?
You must complete the required number of offers indicated in the Refer-a-Friend invitation for your friend to receive credit. In order for you to receive a gift you must register for a gift of your own.
46. Can I complete the required number of offers on Silver, Gold and Platinum pages by only completing Refer-a-Friend Offers?
47. Where can I get more information?